Do you have an account with Access Bank? how can you get an Access Bank USSD code?
In this post, we will tell you how to check your account balance on Access Bank USSD code, Access Bank USSD transfer code, Access Bank new USSD code, and Access Bank USSD code without an ATM card.
The Requirement To Open An Access Bank Account
Here are the list of requirement needed when opening an account with Access Bank. If you want to bank with Access Bank.
- You will be given a fill containing your Personal information: Name, Age, Gender (Male/Female), Date of birth (Month/Day/Year)
- Contact Detail
- Verified Identification Number
- Email Address
- Account Service (required)
- Employment Details
- Detail Next of Kins
- Biometric Verification Number
Also, see: Quick Steps On How To Check First Bank Account Balance With Your Moblie Phone Number
Access Bank USSD Code
It is a fast and easy way to perform banking transactions on your mobile phone, such as sending money, checking your balance, buying airtime, or paying bills. This USSD code works on any phone – a basic phone or smartphone – and major mobile networks in Nigeria, Mtn, Glo, Airtel and 9 Mobile.
To start using the Access code *901#, you have to register it on your phone with or without ATM debit card details to activate it. Then, create your USSD unique PIN which you will always use to confirm all transactions you make afterwards.
How To Create USSD PIN In Access Bank
What is Access Bank PIN? It is a Personal Identification Number (PIN) that one can enter when transferring using your Access Card.
To create a USSD pin, dial *901*2*NUBAN amount*account number# E.g. *901*2*5000*3421237612#. Then, enter your secured-digit pin for security purposes.
How To Register For Access Bank USSD Code
If you want to log in to Access Bank using your mobile phone number, dial *901# on your keypad app.
How To Open An Account Bank Account On Mobile Phone
To open a personal account, you need a mobile phone number, Name (first, middle and last), and date of birth. Then, dial *901# the USSD code for Access Bank, on your keypad on your phone dial *901#. A menu will display on your screen.
- Check Balance
- Buy Data
- Pay Bills
- Enquiry Service
- Diamond Xtra
- AccessPay. Then, press Send or Cancel to confirm.
Here Are The List Of Access Bank USSD Codes
Fully details of Access bank transfer USSD code to all access transactions:
|Transfer to Access Bank Account||*901*1*Amount*Account Number#|
|Transfer to Other Banks||*901*2*Amount*Account Number#|
|Airtime Top-Up Self||*901*Amount#|
|Airtime Top Up Others||*901*Amount*Phone Number#|
|Hotlist ATM Card||*901*11#|
How To Activate Access Bank Mobile Banking?
- Select “Sign up” to register. Enter your User ID and Password.
- Create PIN with card.
- An OTP (One-time password) will be sent to a mobile number or you can call the contact centre (01-2702005) to set up an E-PIN/token.
How To Open An Access Bank Account Online Without BVN
You can open an Access bank account online without BVN but you will be limited to some things. For those who are asking whether you can open an account without BVN? Yes, you can open a savings account with Access Bank without BVN via the *901# USSD. It does not require you to have the internet on your phone.
To Activate Access Bank USSD Transfer Code
On your mobile phone dial *901# to use the phone number linked to your Access Bank account. Click on transfer
- Enter the last 6 digits of your debit card number. If you don’t have an active debit card, you will be asked to input your Date of Birth
- Enter your 10-digit account number. Input your four-digit secure transfer PIN to authorize.
- After confirming your pin and send it.
To Deactivate Access Bank USSD Code
To deactivate your Access Bank USSD code, dial *901*911# on your mobile phone.a registered phone number on the account you wish to blacklist.
- Your USSD profile will be deactivated immediately.
- You will receive a message that you have successfully deactivated your code to transfer money to Access Bank.
- You will no longer have access to funding money until you reactivate your Access Bank USSD code.