CreditClan is a financial technology company that provides a buy now, pay later (BNPL) platform to businesses across Africa. The company was founded in 2017 by Temi Adebayo and Ikenna Ezeani, and is headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
CreditClan’s BNPL platform allows businesses to offer point-of-sale credit to their customers. This means that customers can pay for goods or services in installments, rather than having to pay the full amount upfront. This can be a great option for customers who need to spread out the cost of a big purchase, or who don’t have enough cash on hand to pay for it all at once.
What are the services that Creditclan offers?
Creditclan is a buy-now-pay-later (BNPL) platform that helps businesses offer point-of-transaction credit to consumers across Africa. They currently offer the following services:
- Shop now pay later: This service allows consumers to buy goods and services from participating merchants and pay for them in installments over a period of time.
- Eat now pay later: This service allows consumers to eat at participating restaurants and pay for their meals in installments over a period of time.
- Rent now pay later: This service allows consumers to rent properties from participating landlords and pay for their rent in installments over a period of time.
- Power now pay later: This service allows consumers to pay for their electricity bills in installments over a period of time.
- Care now pay later: This service allows consumers to pay for their medical expenses in installments over a period of time.
Creditclan is currently available in Nigeria and Ghana. They plan to expand to other African countries in the future.
ALSO READ: How to get a fast Loan in Nigeria
Here are some of the benefits of using Creditclan:
- It can help you to improve your credit score by making timely payments on your BNPL installments.
- It can help you to spread out the cost of large purchases, making them more affordable.
- It can give you access to credit that you may not otherwise be able to get, due to your credit history or financial situation.
- It can be a convenient way to pay for goods and services, without having to carry cash or a credit card.
If you are looking for a BNPL platform that can help you to improve your credit score, spread out the cost of large purchases, and access credit that you may not otherwise be able to get, then Creditclan is a good option to consider.
How can I register on CreditClan?
- Go to the CreditClan website, www.creditclan.com.
- Click on the “Sign Up” button at the top right corner of the page.
- Select your preferred sign-up option. You can either sign up as a merchant, school, or finance partner.
- Enter your full name, email address, phone number, and password.
- Read and agree to the terms and conditions.
- Click on the “Sign Up” button.
Once you have successfully registered, you will be able to log in to your account and start using CreditClan.
Here are some additional details about the different sign-up options:
- Merchants: Merchants can use CreditClan to offer their customers the ability to pay for goods and services in installments. This can help merchants to increase sales and improve customer satisfaction.
- Schools: Schools can use CreditClan to help students pay for tuition and other school fees in installments. This can make it easier for students to afford a quality education.
- Finance partners: Finance partners can use CreditClan to provide loans to borrowers. CreditClan can help finance partners to automate their lending operations and improve their loan approval rates.
What are the requirements to sign up on CreditClan?
- Be a business owner or a financial institution.
- Have a valid business registration certificate.
- Have a valid BVN (Bank Verification Number).
- Have a physical address in Nigeria.
- Have a bank account in Nigeria.
- Be able to provide proof of income.
If you meet these requirements, you can sign up for CreditClan by following these steps:
- Go to the CreditClan website and click on the “Sign Up” button.
- Enter your business name, business phone number, and email address.
- Select the type of business you own.
- Upload your business registration certificate and BVN.
- Provide proof of income.
- Create a strong password.
- Click on the “Sign Up” button.
Once you have signed up, you will be able to create a loan application and start borrowing money from CreditClan.
Here are some additional details about the requirements to sign up on CreditClan:
- For merchants, you will also need to provide the name and category of your products.
- For financial institutions, you will need to provide your CBN license.
- You can provide proof of income by uploading your bank statements, tax returns, or any other document that shows your income.
- Your password must be at least 8 characters long and contain at least one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, one number, and one special character.
Does CreditClan have a mobile app?
No, CreditClan does not have a mobile app yet. However, you can access all of their services through their official website, www.creditclan.com.
There is a mobile app called Clan Pay that is developed by WESABI. This app is not affiliated with CreditClan, but it allows you to repay loans and see available products from Credit Clan, chat with their chatbot, and more. You can download the Clan Pay app from the Google Play Store.