We are fully proud to introduce you to FairMoney USSD Code (a fast and digitalize Bank). If you are a FairMoney Bank user, a free gift has been brought to you at your doorstep. FairMoney USSD code is one of the FairMoney free gifts offered to any of their customers to enjoy. Read to know!!!Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
In this article, you will get to know about FairMoney USSD Code, Fairmoney USSD code for loans, fairmoney USSD code to transfer money, fairmoney USSD code not working, fairmoney login easemoni USSD code, does fairmoney have USSD code, fairmoney customer care WhatsApp number.
FairMoney MFB is a digital microfinance bank, licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) which provides financial services via the mobile app – FairMoney.
Here, we are going to show you the requirement needed in other to open a FairMoney Bank account both through your mobile phone or in the bank.
How To Download FairMoney App
If you open an account on FairMoney, you need to download the Fairmoney app on your smartphone from your Google Play Store. Here are the steps to download the Fairmoney app:
- Open the Google Play Store on your Android device OR visit “www.fairmoney.ng” on your phone browser.
- In the search bar, type “Fairmoney Microfinance Bank” and tap search.
- Tap “Open” to download and install the app on your device.
- Once the app is installed, please open it to create an account and apply for a loan.
- Now successfully downloaded to your mobile phone.
How To Open A FairMoney Bank Account
If you to open an account with FairMoney Bank, you must first accept the terms and conditions.
How To Apply For Fairmoney Loan
The application process for a Fairmoney loan is straightforward and can be completed in a few simple steps.
- If you want to apply for a Fairmoney loan, visit the “Fairmoney website” or “Download the Fairmoney app” on your smartphone.
- Create an account by providing the necessary personal information.
- Once your application is submitted.
- If your application is approved, you will receive the loan amount in your bank account within minutes.
FairMoney Loan Requirement
- User name and email address
- Citizen (must be a Nigerian)
- Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Automated Teller Machine card (ATM card). This is needed because it will be used to debit you for loan repayment.
- Bank Account details
Note: You can only apply for the loan from the app.
Fairmoney USSD Code
Fairmoney is a “digital mobile banking app” that offers loan, transfer money, withdraw money, transfer money, pay bills, buy airtime and data.
No, need requesting for Fairmoney Loan App but instead, go for the easy “USSD CODE” by dialling *566*15#. By using the USSD code, you don’t need any data connection.
How To Use The Fairmoney USSD Code For Loans
To apply for a FairMoney loan using the USSD code(transfer code), follow these steps:
- Dial *322*2# on your mobile phone.
- Follow the prompts to check your loan eligibility.
- Choose the “Loan amount“
- Fill in the necessary information such as full name, address, Employment Status, bank verification number, account details etc.
- Review and confirm your loan application
- once it has been confirmed, Congratulation a notification will be sent to your phone.
- Wait for approval.
- Once your loan is approved, the funds will be disbursed to your bank account within minutes.
No requirement is needed in order to get a FairMoney loan, sign in or login into the app.
How Much Can Be Borrowed From Fairmoney And For How Long
There is a specific amount of money a customer or a person is to borrow from 1,500 – 500,000 and going to last from 60 and above but the monthly interest rate is about 10% -30% rate. also depending on your repayment history.
How Much Can Be Borrowed From FairMoney For The First Time?
If you are new to this fairmoney app, you don’t expect to loan up to 500,000 thousand. The least you can borrow is a minimum loan amount of N10,000 and the upper limit for a new beginner is N40,000 with no collateral or document.
Fairmoney Loan Interest Rate
The Fairmoney loan interest rate can range from 1% to 3% depending on your loan profile.
FairMoney Customer Care Service
You can contact FairMoney customer care service for help if needed.
ADDRESS: 28 Pade Odanye Close, Off Adeniyi Jones, Ikeja, Lagos Nigeria.
Email Address: [email protected]
Phone number: 017001276 / 018885577.
Can I Transfer Money To FairMoney Account?
If you want to transfer money (bank transfer), copy your FairMoney bank account number and make a transfer from any bank. For the USSD method, you are required to input the amount you would like to fund your account.
How To Activate FairMoney ATM Card?
Log in to FairMoney App. Click on the “Cards” button and select the “View your PIN” option. Proceed to input your FairMoney app pin and your FairMoney debit card pin will be displayed.