My ATM card got stolen? How to block Access Bank ATM card without an ATM card, How to block Access Bank atm card via SMS, How to block Access Bank ATM card using code, How to block Access Bank ATM card online and How to block my ATM card.
In this post, you will see how to block access bank ATM card by SMS, how to block my access bank ATM card with my phone, how to block access Bank atm card without ATM card, how to block access Bank atm card via SMS, how to block access bank ATM card using code, how to block access bank ATM card online, how to block access bank ATM card in Nigeria, how to block my ATM card.
Also, see: New Heritage Bank USSD Code For 2023/2024
How To Block ATM Card
If you lost your debit card or mobile phone; can’t be retrieved any more and you want to block your bank account to avoid someone from accessing or withdrawing from the account.
This is how to block ATM cards, pick up any phone and dial *901*911# Access Bank USSD code and follow the on-screen prompts. Enter your PIN. By using this process, you have deactivated Access Bank USSD mobile banking on your phone.
How To Block Access Bank ATM Card Via SMS
To block your Access Bank ATM card using SMS “Short Message Service”.
- Click on your message and type “BLOCK CARD NUBAN”.NUBAN stands for (NIGERIAN UNIFORM BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER).
- Then, send the message to “30909” and your account number.
- Confirm your request
- In a short time, you will receive a message that your ATM card has been blocked.
How To Block Access Bank ATM Card With Another Phone Number
To block Access Bank ATM card through phone calls or SMS messages. On your phone dial 07003000000 on your keypad app to call Access Bank customer care number to block your ATM debit card quickly.
You will be asked some questions to verify your problem and offer help to block your card. Call Access Bank customer care channels, they are available 24/7.
How To Block Access Bank ATM Card Without ATM Card
If your Access Bank got lost or stolen and you want to block your credit card. Enter the Access Bank block USSD code with the phone number linked to your Access bank account.
How To Block Access Bank ATM Card Using Code:
- Instead of going to the Bank to block your card, what you should do is dial *901*11#.
- Wait to follow the instruction listed on the screen.
- Enter your digit “PIN”.
- It will process to check whether the information is correct.
- Then, Access Bank will “block your ATM card” immediately to avoid fraud from accessing it.
How To Block Access Bank ATM Card Online
To Block your Access Bank ATM card by using “Access Bank mobile app“, you can easily block your ATM card whether it is stolen or misplaced. This is how to block Access Bank ATM debit card on the mobile app:
- Click on your Access Bank mobile app.
- Click on the menu that appears on the screen to select Cards and Cheques.
- Select “Cards” to select “Manage Cards”.
- Then, choose your Account.
- Enter your PIN to block your ATM debit card.
How To Unblock Access Bank ATM Card
Do you block your Access Bank debit card and now want to activate it, this is how you can unblock your Access Bank ATM card.
- Visit any Access bank branch that is around you.
- Ask for a form to unblock your Access Bank ATM card. Go through it and fill it correctly by entering your “first name,m surname name and maiden name”.
- Your personal phone number.
- Enter your account number.
- Then, click on “Card found” in the unblock section of the page.
- Sign in your “signature”.
- Go through the unblock process, and choose to “unblock your Access debit card”
- Submit the filled form to any of the agents.
- Wait, your request will be granted and your debit card will be unblocked.
Frequently Asked Question
What Will Happen When I Block My Access Bank Account?
Immediately, you lock or block your Access bank account all transfer or debit transactions will be restricted on the account and you will no longer receive money from the account.
Can I Unblock My Access Bank ATM Card?
If you in any way block your Access bank ATM card, you need to go to the bank to apply for a new debit card, the old debit card will not be retrieved or unblocked but rather will be changed.
How Can I Activate My ATM Card Again?
You will need to Insert your debit card into a nearby Access Bank ATM. Enter your debit card number and the ATM pin. You will then be prompted to create a new ATM pin. Kindly, follow the instructions on the machine to enter your new ATM PIN, and your card will be activated.
If your phone or ATM get lost and you have blocked it. To activate your access bank ATM card on my phone? you can call the support service. Call access bank customer service on 01 280 2500 and provide all the required information.