GT Bank, also known as Guaranty Trust Holding Company PLC, is a multinational financial services group headquartered in Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria. It was founded in 1990 by Tayo Aderinokun and Fola Adeola. GT Bank is one of the largest banks in Nigeria, with over 200 branches in the country and over 50 branches in other African countries. The bank offers a wide range of banking products and services, including retail banking, investment banking, asset management, and payments services. GT Bank is listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the NSE 30 Index.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
GT Bank has won numerous awards for its business performance and customer service. In 2022, the bank was named the “Best Bank in Nigeria” by The Banker magazine. GT Bank is also a member of the following organizations:
- The African Development Bank
- The Association of African Central Banks
- The Bankers’ Committee of Nigeria
- The Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria
- The International Monetary Fund
- The World Bank
GT Bank is committed to providing its customers with excellent banking services. The bank has a strong focus on customer service and has won numerous awards for its customer service initiatives. GT Bank is also committed to corporate social responsibility and supports a number of charitable organizations in Nigeria.
Here are some of the products and services offered by GT Bank:
- Personal banking: GT Bank offers a variety of personal banking products, including savings accounts, current accounts, loans, and credit cards.
- Business banking: GT Bank offers a variety of business banking products, including savings accounts, current accounts, loans, and credit cards.
- Investment banking: GT Bank offers a variety of investment banking services, including mergers and acquisitions, underwriting, and asset management.
- Asset management: GT Bank offers a variety of asset management services, including mutual funds, exchange-traded funds, and private equity.
- Payments services: GT Bank offers a variety of payments services, including online banking, mobile banking, and ATMs.
GT Bank is a leading financial services group in Nigeria and Africa. The bank offers a wide range of banking products and services to its customers and is committed to providing excellent customer service.
There are two ways to open a GT Bank account:
- In person at a branch
To open an account in person, you will need to bring the following to a GT Bank branch:
- A valid form of identification, such as a driver’s license, passport, or national ID card
- A utility bill or other proof of address
- A minimum opening deposit of N5,000
To open an account online, you will need to do the following:
- Go to the GT Bank website and click on “Open an Account.”
- Select the type of account you want to open.
- Enter your personal information.
- Upload your identification documents.
- Make a minimum opening deposit.
Once you have submitted your application, a GT Bank representative will contact you to verify your information and complete the account opening process.
Here are the steps on how to open a GTCrea8 account online:
- Go to the GTCrea8 website and click on “Open an Account.”
- Enter your personal information, including your name, email address, and phone number.
- Select a preferred account type.
- Upload your identification documents.
- Make a minimum opening deposit of N1,000.
- Click on “Submit” to open your account.
A GT Bank representative will contact you to verify your information and complete the account opening process.
Here are the benefits of opening a GT Bank account:
- Access to a wide range of banking services, including online banking, mobile banking, and ATMs
- Competitive interest rates on savings accounts
- Convenient ways to deposit and withdraw money
- Free access to GT Bank’s network of ATMs
- Access to GT Bank’s customer service team
Here are the steps on how to use GT Bank USSD:
- Dial *737# on your mobile phone.
- Select the language you want to use.
- Enter your GT Bank account number or phone number.
- Enter your 4-digit USSD PIN.
- Select the transaction you want to perform.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to complete your transaction.
Here are some of the transactions you can perform using GT Bank USSD:
- Check your account balance
- Transfer money
- Pay bills
- Buy airtime or data
- Order a cheque book
- Block your card
- Report a lost or stolen card
- Set up a standing order
- And more!
For a complete list of transactions you can perform using GT Bank USSD, please visit the GT Bank website.
Here are some of the benefits of using GT Bank USSD:
- It is convenient and easy to use.
- It is available 24/7.
- It does not require an internet connection.
- It is a secure way to perform banking transactions.
If you have any questions about using GT Bank USSD, please contact GT Bank customer service.
To transfer money using GTBank USSD code, follow these steps:
- Dial 737 on your phone.
- Select option 1 for “Transfers”.
- Select option 1 for “Transfer to GTBank Account” or option 2 for “Transfer to Other Banks”.
- Enter the amount you want to transfer.
- Enter the recipient’s GTBank account number or the recipient’s bank name and account number.
- Enter your 737 PIN.
- Press # to confirm.
Here are some additional details about each step:
- You can transfer money to any GTBank account in Nigeria.
- You can transfer money to other banks in Nigeria, but there may be a fee for doing so.
- The maximum amount you can transfer per day is N1 million.
- You will need to enter your 737 PIN to authenticate the transfer.
- If you forget your 732 PIN, you can reset it by visiting any GTBank branch.
Here are some of the benefits of using GTBank USSD code to transfer money:
- It is a convenient way to transfer money.
- It is a secure way to transfer money.
- It is a free way to transfer money within GTBank.
- It is available 24/7.
To check your GT Bank account balance using USSD, follow these steps:
- Dial 7375# on your phone.
- Enter your debit card number.
- Create a 4-digit PIN.
- Enter your PIN again.
- Select the option to check your account balance.
- Your account balance will be displayed on your screen.
Here are some additional details about the steps above:
- You can use any phone to check your balance, as long as it has a SIM card and can make calls.
- Your debit card number is the 16-digit number on the front of your card.
- Your PIN is a 4-digit number that you create when you set up your account.
- You can change your PIN at any time by following the steps above.
- You can also check your balance online or through the GT Bank mobile app.
Here are some of the benefits of checking your balance using USSD:
- It’s quick and easy.
- You can do it from anywhere, as long as you have your phone with you.
- It’s free.
- You don’t need to download any apps or create an account.
There are several ways to deposit money into your GT Bank account. Here are some of the most common methods:
- At a GT Bank branch: You can deposit cash or checks at any GT Bank branch. Simply present your account number and identification to the teller.
- Using the GT Bank mobile app: The GT Bank mobile app allows you to deposit cash or checks using your smartphone. Simply open the app, select “Deposit,” and follow the instructions.
- Using the GT Bank internet banking website: The GT Bank internet banking website allows you to deposit cash or checks using your computer. Simply log in to your account, select “Deposit,” and follow the instructions.
- Using a GT Bank ATM: You can deposit cash into your GT Bank account using any GT Bank ATM. Simply insert your ATM card, select “Deposit,” and follow the instructions.
- Using a third-party money transfer service: There are several third-party money transfer services that allow you to deposit money into your GT Bank account. These services typically charge a fee for their services.
Here are the steps on how to deposit money into your GT Bank account using the GT Bank mobile app:
- Open the GT Bank mobile app.
- Select “Deposit.”
- Enter your account number.
- Enter the amount you want to deposit.
- Take a picture of the cash or check you want to deposit.
- Review the deposit details and confirm.
Your deposit will be processed and credited to your account within a few minutes.
There are several ways to apply for a loan on GT Bank. You can apply online, through the GTBank mobile app, or by visiting a GTBank branch.
To apply online, you will need to create an account on GTBank’s online banking platform. Once you have created an account, you can log in and click on the “Loans” tab. From there, you can select the loan that you are interested in and follow the instructions to apply.
To apply through the GTBank mobile app, you will need to download the app to your mobile device. Once you have downloaded the app, you can open it and click on the “Loans” tab. From there, you can select the loan that you are interested in and follow the instructions to apply.
To apply at a GTBank branch, you will need to visit a GTBank branch and speak to a loan officer. The loan officer will be able to help you complete an application and answer any questions that you may have.
The following are the requirements for applying for a loan on GT Bank:
- You must be a Nigerian citizen.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must have a valid GTBank account.
- You must have a good credit history.
- You must be able to provide proof of income.
- You must be able to provide collateral.
The amount of money that you can borrow will depend on your credit history, income, and collateral. The interest rate on the loan will also depend on your credit history.
Here are the steps on how to apply for a loan on GT Bank:
- Go to the GT Bank website or download the GT Bank mobile app.
- Click on the “Loans” tab.
- Select the loan that you are interested in.
- Fill out the application form.
- Provide the required documentation.
- Submit the application form.
A GT Bank representative will review your application and contact you to let you know if your loan has been approved. If your loan is approved, you will receive the funds in your GT Bank account.
Here are some of the benefits of applying for a loan on GT Bank:
- You can get the money that you need quickly and easily.
- You can use the money for any purpose, such as consolidating debt, making home improvements, or starting a business.
- GT Bank offers competitive interest rates and flexible repayment terms.
- GT Bank has a long history of providing reliable and affordable financial services.
If you are considering applying for a loan, GT Bank is a great option. GT Bank offers competitive interest rates, flexible repayment terms, and a long history of providing reliable and affordable financial services.
To buy data and airtime on the GT Mobile App, follow these steps:
- Open the GT Mobile App and sign in to your account.
- Tap on the “More” icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on “Airtime & Data”.
- Select the network you want to buy airtime or data for.
- Enter the phone number you want to buy airtime or data for.
- Select the amount of airtime or data you want to buy.
- Tap on “Buy”.
- Enter your MPIN and tap on “Confirm”.
Your airtime or data will be credited to your phone immediately.
- You can buy airtime and data for any network, including MTN, Glo, Airtel, and 9mobile.
- You can buy airtime and data in denominations of N100, N200, N500, N1000, N2000, N5000, and N10000.
- You can buy airtime and data for yourself or for someone else.
- You can use your GTBank debit card or your bank account balance to buy airtime and data.
- You can also buy airtime and data using your MTN, Glo, Airtel, or 9mobile airtime.