Page Financials is an innovative retail finance institution licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN). It was founded in 2014 by Segun Akintemi, who is the current MD/CEO.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
Page Financials App
- Quick loans up to 5 million naira without collateral
- Money transfers to any bank account in Nigeria
- Bill payments for utilities, telecoms, and other services
- Investments in fixed deposits and treasury bills
- Airtime and data top-up
- Account management features such as viewing statements and transactions
The Page Financials app is available for download on the Google Play Store and the App Store. It is a safe and convenient way to manage your finances on the go.
To borrow money from Page Financials, you will need to meet the following requirements:
- Be a Nigerian citizen
- Be at least 21 years old
- Have a valid BVN
- Earn a minimum monthly salary of 100,000 naira
- Have a bank account in Nigeria
Once you have met the requirements, you can apply for a loan through the Page Financials app. The application process is quick and easy, and you can usually get approved within minutes.
The interest rates on Page Financials loans are competitive, and the repayment terms are flexible. You can choose to repay your loan in monthly installments or in a lump sum.
If you are looking for a quick and easy way to borrow money, the Page Financials app is a great option. The app is safe, convenient, and offers competitive interest rates.
Here are some additional information about the Page Financials app:
- It is a CBN-licensed institution.
- It has a customer satisfaction rating of 4.8 stars on the Google Play Store.
- It offers a variety of rewards programs, such as Page Orange awards and addX.
- It has a 24/7 customer support team.
If you have any questions about the Page Financials app, you can contact customer support through the app or on their website.
Getting A Page Financials Loan
- Visit the Page Financials website or app and create an account.
- Provide your personal information, including your name, address, phone number, and email address.
- Upload your identification documents, such as your passport or driver’s license.
- Provide your employment information, such as your employer’s name, address, and phone number.
- Provide your income information, such as your monthly salary or earnings.
- Enter the amount of money you need to borrow and the repayment period.
- Review the loan terms and conditions and click “Apply.”
Page Financials will review your application and contact you if you are approved for a loan. If you are approved, the money will be deposited into your bank account within 3 hours.
Here are some of the requirements for getting a Page Financials loan:
- You must be a Nigerian citizen.
- You must be at least 18 years old.
- You must have a valid identification document.
- You must have a verifiable income.
- You must have a good credit history.
The interest rates for Page Financials loans vary depending on the amount of money you borrow and the repayment period. However, the interest rates are generally lower than those of other payday lenders in Nigeria.
Here are some of the benefits of getting a Page Financials loan:
- Fast approval process: Page Financials can approve your loan within minutes.
- Same-day disbursement: The money from your loan will be deposited into your bank account within 3 hours.
- No collateral required: You don’t need to put up any collateral to get a Page Financials loan.
- No hidden fees: There are no hidden fees or charges associated with Page Financials loans.
If you are looking for a fast, convenient, and affordable loan, Page Financials is a good option. However, it is important to make sure that you can afford the repayments before you take out a loan. You should also compare the interest rates and terms of different lenders before you choose a loan.
Here are some additional things to keep in mind when getting a Page Financials loan:
- Make sure you understand the terms and conditions of the loan before you sign anything.
- Be aware of the interest rates and fees associated with the loan.
- Make sure you can afford the repayments before you take out the loan.
- Consider other options for financing, such as a personal loan or credit card, before you take out a payday loan.
Page Financials Loan Calculator
Here is a Page Financials loan calculator that you can use to estimate your monthly repayments and total interest payable on a loan:
- Loan amount: Enter the amount of money you want to borrow.
- Interest rate: The interest rate for Page Financials loans is 3.75% per month.
- Tenure: The tenure is the length of time you will take to repay the loan. It is usually expressed in months.
To calculate your monthly repayments, use the following formula:
Monthly repayment = (Loan amount * Interest rate * Tenure) / (1 - (1 + Interest rate)^-Tenure)
For example, if you borrow N100,000 at an interest rate of 3.75% per month for a tenure of 12 months, your monthly repayment will be:
Monthly repayment = (100,000 * 0.0375 * 12) / (1 - (1 + 0.0375)^-12) = N10,000
You can also use the following online calculator to calculate your monthly repayments and total interest payable on a Page Financials loan:
Please note that this is just an estimate and your actual repayments and interest payable may vary depending on your individual circumstances.
Page Financials Interest Rate
- Remit Credit: The interest rate for Remit Credit is 3.76% per month. This is a flat rate, which means it does not change over the course of the loan. There is no management fee for Remit Credit loans.
- Group Loan: The interest rate for Group Loans is 3.75% per month. This is also a flat rate. There is no management fee for Group Loans.
- Personal Loans: Page Financials does not have a fixed interest rate for personal loans. The interest rate you are offered will depend on your credit score, employment history, and other factors.
You can use Page Financials’ loan calculator to estimate the interest you will pay on a loan, based on the loan amount, tenor, and interest rate.
Here is a table summarizing the interest rates for Page Financials loans:
|Loan Type||Interest Rate||Management Fee|
|Remit Credit||3.76% per month||N/A|
|Group Loan||3.75% per month||N/A|
Page Financials Review
Page Financials is a Nigerian financial technology company that provides online loans to individuals and businesses. The company was founded in 2018 by Segun Akintemi, a veteran of the banking and financial services industry.
Page Financials offers a variety of loan products, including personal loans, business loans, and education loans. The company’s loans are unsecured, which means that borrowers do not need to provide collateral to qualify. Page Financials also does not charge any hidden fees or processing fees.
To apply for a loan from Page Financials, borrowers must be over the age of 18 and have a valid Nigerian passport or National Identity Card. Borrowers must also have a stable source of income and a good credit history.
The application process for a loan from Page Financials is quick and easy. Borrowers can apply online or through the company’s mobile app. The company typically processes loan applications within 24 hours.
If approved for a loan, borrowers will receive the funds within 3 hours. Page Financials offers loans up to 5 million naira. The interest rates on Page Financials loans are competitive, and the repayment terms are flexible.
Page Financials has a good reputation for customer service. The company’s customer service team is available 24/7 to answer questions and provide assistance.
Overall, Page Financials is a reliable and trustworthy source for online loans in Nigeria. The company offers a variety of loan products, quick and easy application process, competitive interest rates, and flexible repayment terms.
Here are some pros and cons of Page Financials:
- Quick and easy application process
- Competitive interest rates
- Flexible repayment terms
- No hidden fees or processing fees
- Unsecured loans (no collateral required)
- Good customer service
- Some borrowers have reported problems with the website and mobile app
- The company does not have a physical branch network
- The maximum loan amount is 5 million naira
Overall, Page Financials is a good option for borrowers who are looking for quick and easy access to affordable loans. The company has a good reputation for customer service and offers competitive interest rates. However, some borrowers have reported problems with the website and mobile app.
while Page Financials offers a convenient and efficient loan service, there are a few drawbacks to consider. One of the main concerns is that the company does not have a physical branch network, which may be inconvenient for some borrowers who prefer face-to-face interactions. Additionally, the maximum loan amount of 5 million naira may not be sufficient for those seeking larger loans. However, for individuals in need of smaller, affordable loans, Page Financials remains a viable option with its good reputation for customer service and competitive interest rates.