To check your bank account balance what are the processes involve? Before you can check your account balance on First Bank, you have to open an account with the First Bank. Do you have an account with First Bank? Have you opened a current or savings account with the bank?Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
In this post, read more about how to open an account with First Bank, and how to check your account balance with the use of a mobile phone from the comfort of your home.
How to check First bank account balance online, How to check my first bank account balance, First bank transfer code to check the balance, How to check First bank account balance with phone number, How to check my first bank account number via SMS, How to check my first bank account balance via SMS, How to check first bank account balance without an ATM card, Code to check my first bank account number.
If you want to open an account with the First Bank, here are the requirement needed to open an account with the First Bank but you must agree with their terms and condition.
Continue to read this post to know how you can open an account with First Bank without going to the bank to queue on the line.
Open An Account Or Manage An Existing Account
Here are the requirement for opening an account.
- Valid identification (national ID, international passport, driver’s license).
- Utility Bill (electricity bill, water rate bill, tenement rate, rent receipt).
- Two passport-size (photographs).
- Biometric Verification Number (BVN)
You go to any nearby First Bank around you or visit the First Bank website online to open an account.
First Bank USSD Code
First Bank has offered all their customer access to quick banking services using the First Bank USSD code by dialling the codes. To use First Bank USSD code dial *894# to make transfer money, buy airtime and pay bills.
Note: Once you are using an Android or button phone, you are eligible to use the First Bank USSD code.
Quick USSD Code (Easy Way Of Banking)
- Create PIN dial *894*0#
- Airtime Recharge for Self. Dial *894*Amount#
- For Transfer. Dial *894*Amount*Account Number#
- To Check Balance. Dial *894*00#
- To Deactivate Your Mobile Number. Dial *894*911#
Code To Check Account Balance
Do you what to know the code to check your account balance on First Bank? If you want to know the current balance in your account. Kindly, dial *894*00#.
How To Check My First Bank Account Balance
To register or activate First Bank USSD code. On your mobile phone dial *894*0# to your (Mtn, Glo, Airtel or 9 Mobile) line, you use in opening an account on First Bank.
- From the pop-up menu, choose to buy airtime recharge for yourself or another, check your balance, make a transfer
- Then, follow the on-screen prompt to create your 5-digit PIN.
- After that, your mobile line will be activated for the mobile banking service.
How To Check First Bank Account Balance With Phone Number
To check your First Bank account balance with the use of your mobile phone number, here are the steps to adhere to.
Kindly, dial *894*00# on the mobile phone number linked to your First Bank account.
You will be requested to enter your-digit PIN and tap send.
In a short time, your balance will appear on your mobile screen and a text message will also be sent to you on your phone showing your balance.
How To Check First Bank Account Balance Online
You can make use of First Bank mobile app online to check your account balance, once you have enough data or an internet connection it is only available for First Bank customers that have their own smartphone.
- On your smartphone, open Google Play Store or Apple App Store and download the FirstBank mobile app.
- Carefully fill in your personal account details to register for the service. It will require your full name (ID), phone number, email address and BVN.
- Then, “Log in” to “www. firstbanknigeria.com” and click on the dashboard.
- On the “navigation” option, tap on it to view your account balance.
- Go to the “Check Balance” option and tap it. Immediately, your balance will display on the screen.
Frequently Asked Question
Can Someone Check My Bank Account Balance With Account Number?
No, someone cannot check your account balance without your consent. Note: Banks can not release someone’s information.
How Do I Activate My First Bank Mobile App
To activate your First Bank mobile app first, accept the terms and conditions, and click Register. Provide your ATM card number and your ATM pin, then click on “Next”. An (OTP) will be sent to your SMS device. Enter your pin code, which will be your login pin.
Can I Use First Bank USSD Without an ATM Card?
You can use the FirstBank USSD (Transfer) code without the use of an ATM or a mobile app. All you have to do is dial the FirstBank USSD transfer code or to transfer money from First Bank to another bank dial *894*Amount*Account Number#.
To check your First Bank account balance, follow all the steps that we have listed below in this post. Use the First Bank USSD code to open an account, check your account balance, fund transfers, airtime top-up, and make bill payments.