You are highly welcome to today’s tutorial guide on Sterling Bank Mobile App. Today enjoy Sterling Bank services on your mobile internet app.
The Sterling Bank has introduced another means of transacting which is “Mobile Banking” for all customers who are banking with Sterling Bank can use.
Today, enjoy the Sterling Bank service on your mobile phone.
The Sterling Bank Mobile app is provided all customers with mobile banking services directly such as opening an account, paying bills, checking account balances, apply for loan, checking your BVN, buying airtime and data, purchasing data and also performing any other banking transaction.
In this post, we are going to explain on download Sterling Bank mobile app, Sterling Bank mobile app registration, Sterling Bank app transfer, One Bank app download, download Sterling Bank mobile app APK, Sterling Bank mobile app login, Sterling Bank mobile app free download.
If you don’t know much about this app, Sterling Bank mobile app can also be called “OneBank“. Let’s keep moving, remember that will are still on Sterling Bank Mobile App.
Also, see: Sterling Bank USSD code
Sterling OneBank Features
Here are the features of Sterling Bank (OneBank) mobile app. We have outlined some of these features and benefits below:
- Link multiple Sterling bank accounts
- Pay TV subscription
- Apply for loan
- Transfer to any Bank account
- Top up any mobile network
- Make payments for Utility Bills
- To get Automated Teller Machine (ATM) debit card and also carry out several other activities on your Sterling Bank account.
Let’s discuss how to download this app and other information you need to have at your fingertips about its features.
How To Download Sterling Bank Mobile App
Sterling OnePay app can be downloaded from the Play Store (Android), download from the App Store (iOS: iPhone, iPad, iPod), download from BlackBerry World (BlackBerry), and also the app is not currently available on Microsoft Store.
You can download “Branch: Loan & Online Banking App or Sterling OneBank“.
How To Activate Sterling OneBank
If you want to register for this service as a new Sterling Bank Internet Banking customer follow this step that we are about to list out:
- On your Google play store app, download the Sterling Bank OneBank mobile app on your phone.
- Enter your username and password.
- Then, click on “Signup” on the login page.
- Enter your Sterling Bank Internet Banking details to sign in (you need to provide the necessary information in the list and follow any other instructions displayed on your screen).
- To complete the steps above, you have to use the phone number that is linked to your Sterling Bank account
As an existing Sterling Bank Internet Banking customer and you want to register, here are the following steps:
- On your mobile phone, click on Google play store to download Sterling Bank mobile app
- Tap on the login page, and enter your Sterling Bank Internet Banking details to sign in.
- Then, wait a few seconds/minutes for the app to authenticate by making using the phone number that is linked to your bank account.
- You can now use the app to perform other instant banking operations.
Kindly register your Sterling Bank mobile app if you have not downloaded your Sterling Bank app. Rush now an download one.