Whenever you hear about UBA mobile app, what comes to your mind? What should come to your mind is Internet banking.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
You can access the UBA mobile app anywhere and everywhere, at the home, office, market area, etc and also manage your accounts successfully from the comfort of your home without visiting the bank.
In this post, we are going to download UBA mobile app new version, UBA mobile app login, UBA transfer app, and UBA mobile app download APK.
Also, see: New UBA Bank USSD Code for Transfer, Balance, Deposit, Loan, Data & Airtime. With the information, we are going to explain in this post; you will fully with valuable information that you need.
Here Are The Benefit Of Using The UBA Mobile App
The below transaction can be done on your UBA bank app, you can perform all these transactions without paying. Such as:
- You can send money to other banks
- Balance Enquiry
- You can send money to friends and family
- Mini Statement
- You can check your account balance
- Request Cheque Book
- Recharge airtime or data on any network, such as MTN, Airtel, Ntel, Etisalat, Glo, etc.
- Stop Cheque and Confirm Cheque
- Hotlist Prepaid Cards
- Pay bills such as electricity, cables like GOtv, DStv, Startimes, etc
UBA Mobile App Login
To log in to your UBA mobile app, here are the procedures to follow when login to the mobile app on your phone.
Even after downloading the UBA mobile app on your Google play store without you fill in the necessary account details, you will not have access to login to your UBA mobile app. So, here are the requirement needed before you can login to your mobile app:
- Your mobile phone number must be linked to your account
- Download the UBA mobile app
- Create a password pin
- Your internet connection must be available
- A mobile phone
Free UBA Mobile Banking Login
To sign in to your UBA mobile app, you have to open your UBA banking app
- Then, select “Country” (if you are a Nigerian, select Nigeria)
- Click on “Phone number” to enter your linked phone number.
- Enter a secured password
- Cross-check your information to know whether there are correct.
- Click on sign in to use your mobile bank account.
Congratulation you have successfully provided the necessary information, you can now use your UBA mobile app but make sure that your internet is connected.
How to Activate And Registration UBA Mobile App
This tutorial is mainly for people who want to register with the UBA mobile app. To activate the mobile app, download the UBA mobile app and install the app on your mobile app but you have to agree to the terms and conditions.
Click on “register with prepaid card“, and “register with your account number” and a PIN will automatically be generated and sent to your phone.
Now, you have to download the UBA Secure Pass app, which is UBA’s customized version of the mobile token, for use in authorizing transactions. It is used for any UBA service which requires the authorization of transactions.
How To Buy Airtime Using UBA Mobile App
If you use the UBA mobile app to check account details, check available balances, make transfers, pay bills, buy airtime, and many more. You have to download the mobile app.
- Click on “airtime Top-up” and a new page will display.
- Select prepaid or postpaid depending on your Plan
- Select “Self” then enter the phone number with which you register your UBA mobile app but if you want to recharge for someone else, select “third party” and enter the person’s phone number.
- Click on the “network” to select your mobile service provider(MTN, Airtel, Glo and 9Mobile)
- Click on a “value” to select the amount you which to recharge
- Select next
- Click on the “account” to select the account from where you choose to recharge (if you have more than one account registered on the UBA Mobile app).
- Select current or Savings
- Enter your UBA mobile app PIN to confirm the transaction.
- Then click on “Send“
- A pop-up message would be displayed, to confirm your inputs; select “YES“, to continue, otherwise select “Cancel“.
You can now enjoy mobile banking with your UBA app and Token app on your Android, and iPhone devices.
How To Check Loan Balance On UBA Mobile App?
To check your account balance on the mobile app, here are the steps to follow: Click on your UBA mobile app, then, tap “Account”
- Account Summary then select “Current and Show All” and click on “Filter“.
- All your past transactions will be displayed with current balances on the screen.
- You can also enter any account number in Account Number Field and display it by clicking on Filter.
To Call The UBA Customer Service App
If you have any complaints then you can reach the UBA customer service agent through call, sending an email, or visiting them online.
(+234) 07002255-822 and (+234) 01-6319822.
[email protected] for prompt assistance.
UBA Twitter handle:
@UBACares – You can follow the @UBAGroup and #UBAMobileApp on Twitter.
Live Chat is available on the log-in screen of the app.
One thing is sure, UBA mobile banking gives you unrestricted and secure access to your account. Bank anytime, anywhere, on your computer, tablet, smartphone, or any internet-enabled device.