Are you worried about how to download web WhatsApp for phones and requirements? There are a lot of steps to web WhatsApp.Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
In this article, we are going to explore various methods such as Whatsapp web, Whatsapp web scan, Whatsapp web login, Whatsapp web QR code, web Whatsapp for phone download, and web Whatsapp for phone download APK.
Let’s dive in! This is how to download
To download your Whatsapp app on your mobile phone, these are the steps to download the Whatsapp app.
On your “Google play store“, tap on the “Search” bar to download the WhatsApp app and allow to install the app.
- Once it is installed, click on Open” to accept the terms and conditions stated.
- You will be instructed to enter your “phone number” and a “verification code” will be sent to your message app.
- Enter the “six-digit code” to confirm your identification and also redirect you to the account creation page.
- Now, enter your “name” and preferred “photo“.
- You are free to use your Whatsapp app on your phone.
What Is Web Whatsapp
Web Whatsapp is a (browser app of Whatsapp) web version that people use to send and receive messages but for you to use the web WhatsApp on your desktop, Android tablets, computer and other devices, you must first download the Whatsapp app and also sign in to the account.
Best WhatsApp Web App APK?
Here are the best WhatsApp Web APK Apps for Android to Access WA on mobile software.
- WhatScan for WhatsApp.
- WhatsWeb for WhatsApp.
- WhatsWeb for WhatScan.
- Whatscan: QR Code Scanner.
- Whatscan for Whatsapp Web.
How To Use Whatsapp On Your Computer, PC, Laptop or Tablet?
Here are the steps to follow to use WhatsApp on your computer without any problems or issues.
- Get your mobile phone and tap on your WhatsApp app
- At the top, you will see (chat, status and calls) tap the three dots at the top right and choose this icon :
- A menu will popup
- New groups
- New broadcasts
- Linked devices
- Starred messages
- Tap on the “linked devices” (use Whatsapp on web, desktop and other devices)
- Then, click on “link a device“
- Scan QR code (phone camera at the computer screen to scan the code.)
- Click “OK“
Note: It will remain active until you log out either from your computer or your phone.
To log out from your PC you can do it by tapping the three dots icon at the top of the conversation, and then choose “Log out” all devices.
How To Edit Profile On Your Web Whatsapp
- On your browser “web. Whatsapp”
- Click on your “profile” icon at the top, and click on your profile photo if you have set one already click on “Upload photo” or choose from your taken photo.
- To change your name, click the pencil icon to edit.
Note: To check your contact’s status stories, click on the Status icon, next to your profile picture; click on any contact to view their status.
How To Enable Web Whatsapp Dark Mode
To enable your WhatsApp from the dark mode Web, open WhatsApp on your Android phone.
- Tap the three-dots icon on the top-right open WhatsApp > Settings > Web. WhatsApp.com
- Now scan the code on your computer’s screen and log in.
- Then, “Right-click” the WhatsApp Web page and click “Inspect Element” tap on “Web“.
- On some browsers such as Safari for Mac, “web text-rendering-bug-fix“.
- Right-click this line > “click Edit“.
- Now change it to body class=”web dark” “web dark text-rendering-bug-fix”.
- Enter on the keyboard or just click anywhere else on the page to apply changes.
You can install the Stylus addon on Firefox or Google Chrome or install Github in the (Installation section).
Now you can enjoy dark mode on WhatsApp Web.